Protection of Personal Data
We share your sensitivity about the protection of your personal data and in this context, we store your data in accordance with the procedures and principles stipulated in the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (referred to as the "Law"), in accordance with the law and the rules of honesty.
We will keep your personal data for as long as your membership agreement continues or for as long as we are legally obliged to keep it in order to fulfill our legal obligations if you are not a member. In this way, we aim to provide you with the opportunity to be aware of campaigns and advantages, as well as fulfilling the requirements of the legislation and contractual relationship.
In order to keep your data in the most accurate and up-to-date way, we would like to remind you that if there is any change in your data, you should contact us at [email protected] and inform us about the changes.
To Whom and Under What Conditions Can We Transfer Your Personal Data?
Triko Mısırlı, providing your personal data in question within the framework of the security and confidentiality principles specified in the KVKK and the relevant legislation, in the country and abroad provided that the necessary security measures are taken and/or negotiations, services, opportunities and opportunities are provided for this purpose. and in order to increase service quality; Our group companies, business partners, business contacts, dealers, franchises, servers located in the country or abroad due to the information technologies we use, and companies that provide this server support, and domestic/foreign persons and institutions from which we receive physical server and/or cloud services, Triko Companies that process data on behalf of Misirli, provide customer satisfaction measurement, profiling support, support in matters that require personal data to be processed in the field of sales and marketing, customers, suppliers, lawyers, audit companies or companies with whom we have agreements and services due to our activities, or who are willing to request this data as required by a legal obligation. authorized public institutions or organizations, but not limited to these, with other relevant authorities.
What Method and When Can We Process Your Data?
We collect your data through a user agreement and can only process it if you have your express consent or if there is one of the legal reasons in the Law.
What are the Rights of Customers Under the Law?
By applying to Triko Mısırlı Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Şirketi in the capacity of data controller regarding the processing of your Personal Data:
a) Learning whether Triko Mısırlı processes personal data relating to them and which personal data they are processing,
b) Receiving information on the purposes of the processing activity,
c) Knowing the third parties to whom Triko Mısırlı transfers personal data in the country or abroad,
d) Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
e) Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in accordance with the Law,
f) In case of request for correction, deletion or destruction of personal data; requesting the notification of the transactions made to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
g) Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems, and
h) Receiving a copy of your personal data.
How to Apply?
(1) The data subject submits his requests regarding the implementation of the Law to the data controller in writing or by other methods to be determined by the Personal Data Protection Board (“Board”).
(2) The data controller concludes the requests included in the application as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, free of charge, depending on the nature of the request. However, if the transaction requires an additional cost, the fee in the tariff determined by the Board may be charged.
(3) The data controller accepts the request or rejects it by explaining its reason and notifies the relevant person in writing or electronically. If the request in the application is accepted, the data controller fulfills the necessary requirements. In case the application is caused by the fault of the data controller, the fee is returned to the relevant person.
How to Make a Complaint to the Board?
(1) In cases where the application is rejected, the answer given is insufficient or the application is not answered in due time; may file a complaint with the Board within thirty days from the date on which the reply of the data controller is learned and in any case within sixty days from the date of application.
(2) First of all, within the framework explained above, no complaint can be made without exhausting the application to the data controller.
Data Controller: TRIKO MISIRLI SANAYİ VE TİCARET ANONİM ŞİRKETİ